Finance and controlling
Senior / Tax Operations Specialist
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent withholding tax reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation across the globe
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the withholding tax process of our legal entities globally, incl. the submission and meeting the government's deadline.
Welcome to Orsted Business Services APAC (OBS APAC)
You’ll be part of the Financial Accounting and Controlling APAC team where you, together with your colleagues, will primarily provide withholding tax operations services. You’ll manage and submit withholding tax reporting across the entire organisation, ensuring that the reporting is submitted on time and in accordance with the necessary guidelines. As a team, we support each other’s professional growth and share a collaborative mindset.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing withholding tax compliance of entities globally, with a focus on US W-8 or W-9 forms
- ensuring the timely and accurate preparation and submission of returns and collaborating with the Global Tax team for reviewing and ensuring accuracy
- monitoring tax payments and performing clearing in tax accounts
- acquiring the necessary knowledge to assist with withholding tax activities around the globe.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s in accounting, or professional accounting qualifications e.g., ACCA, CIMA, or their equivalents
- possess good direct or indirect tax operations knowledge of APAC countries incl. Taiwan, Korea, Japan, and the US GAAP compliance requirement, e.g., W-8 or W-9 tax form.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, External Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.