QHSE Manager for Fabrication - Europe
Imagine a future where you onboard and monitor the deliveries of a world-class team of QHSE specialists, supporting Fabrication projects during execution across Europe
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the Fabrication HSE advisors and Quality Assurance Managers, that are allocated to our fabrication projects.
Welcome to QHSE Design and Supply Chain Management
You’ll be part of QHSE Fabrication where you, together with your colleagues, will manage QHSE on all Fabrication projects. These generally consist of Topside and Foundation fabrication projects for our offshore wind farms. Together with your two peers, you’ll lead a team consisting of 14 QHSE specialists globally, six of whom are based in Europe. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Head of QHSE Fabrication, to assist in the hiring of new QHSE specialists in Europe, onboarding new Fabrication teams and colleagues, and monitoring suppliers' compliance with our requirements. As a team, we use all our experiences and training to raise QHSE performance of our own team and suppliers and you will be part of continuous improvement of our setup by creating and implementing new processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- onboarding of Fabrication QHSE advisor and quality assurance manager
- supporting, coordinating, and continuously following up on Fabrication HSE advisor and quality assurance manager deliverables
- project-specific QHSE onboarding and QHSE support to the Ørsted Fabrication Team
- reporting back on supplier performance to relevant internal stakeholders
- contributing to continuous improvements of processes and activities related to the QHSE fabrication scope, e.g., campaigns, new and better work methods, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant academic or technical background, e.g.: GCSE level or similar
- hold an HSE qualification, e.g., a NEBOSH construction certificate or diploma relevant to the position
- preferably have five years of relevant experience with QHSE management, ideally within construction, manufacturing, or fabrication
- demonstrate good communication and motivational skills and are able to write and speak English fluently
- possess mandatory auditor competences within ISO45001, ISO 9001 and ISO14001.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Robin Koyen, Head of QHSE Fabrication, on (Belgium +32) 460962496, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as in this role, a certain level of mobility is required with traveling within Europe, mainly to Denmark, Norway, Germany, The Netherlands, Spain, and France. We strive to ensure a good work-life balance by limiting travel to weekdays as much as possible.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.