IT and digital
Technology Consultant for the Office 365 Platform
Imagine a future where you create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support our vision in enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world, establishing an exceptional digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of Information Management & Productivity - Platforms where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved with the Digital Workplace IPL, comprising nine product teams supporting various endpoint, office, and collaborative solution technologies which collaborate to ensure that key deliveries and decisions are met and executed in a timely manner. As a team, we cooperate daily in a diverse, ambitious, and driven global setup of over 50 colleagues with various IT stakeholders to resolve issues related to all endpoint devices used in our organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for 3rd level technical support for the Office 365 platform, ensuring efficient troubleshooting, researching, and resolution of complex issues
- proactively maintaining high service quality levels by effectively managing and resolving incidents, problems, and changes related to the Office 365 environment
- leading or facilitatating investigations and tasks pertaining to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, M365 Defender, Azure AD, and the Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) solutions
- driving continuous improvement by automating repetitive tasks using PowerShell or other relevant tools, specifically focusing on managing and optimizing Office 365.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor's degree in computer software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- possess expertise in administering and providing technical support for Office 365 collaboration services, incl. mainly Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and MS Teams with a proven track record of troubleshooting complex issues
- demonstrate good understanding of SMTP relay and Email Hygiene services, such as Exchange Online Protection, along with proficiency in Exchange Online PowerShell scripting
- have good understanding of the M365 Power Platform, particularly Power Apps, enabling effective collaboration and operations within the Office 365 ecosystem
- are experienced in Azure AD, including identity and access management, conditional access policies, and integration with Office 365.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hew Yin Leow, External Consultant, on 60163384727 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.