Engineering and construction
Technical Site Support
Imagine a future where you help drive the global energy transformation through world-class turbine performance management of our Vestas V90 site
Join us in this role where you’ll safely and proactively drive down our wind turbine production losses using structured problem-solving techniques. You’ll manage specific technical risks and implement strategies to reduce to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP) as well as share your technical knowledge across the regional organisation.
Welcome to Technical Site Support
You’ll be part of the UK West Technical Site Support (TSS) team comprising senior wind turbine, wind turbine safety rules (WTSR), high voltage, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and cyber security experts in driving strategic asset performance for our regional operating sites.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving our HSE and continuous improvement culture
- achieving lost production reduction KPI’s
- bringing innovative solutions to complex technical and operational challenges
- training technical and non-technical staff across the regional business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are passionate about safety and proactively intervene to make our workplaces hazard-free
- have extensive experience and knowledge of the Vestas V90 turbine platform
- demonstrate excellent root cause analysis perseverance and skill and drive to implement solutions that reduce lost production to a minimum
- can demonstrate a proven track record of reliability improvement
- have a curious mindset and an innovative approach to problem-solving
- have a positive, collaborative, and proactive bias to working with global multi-disciplined teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 June 2023. We’ll be holding an assessment day for this role on the 15 June between 08:00 and 17:00 in the Barrow area.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Clare Michelle Corkill, Operations Manager, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7880100235 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.