Operations and technicians
Product Developer, Offshore Logistics & Coordination
Imagine a future where you develop and lead our automated location tracking capability leading to increased safety, efficiency, and situational awareness offshore
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for automated offshore location tracking experiments. You’ll also drive, coordinate, incubate, and implement digital capabilities and other projects under the product management of an Ørsted Product Owner. Together with Offshore Logistics & Coordination product team members and various internal and external stakeholders, you’ll lead realisation of desired outcomes for increasing safety and efficiency for the offshore operation.
Welcome to Digital & Innovation Business Applications Product Line
You’ll be part of the Offshore Logistics & Coordination product team where you, together with your colleagues, will be continuously improving safety and efficiency of offshore operations through the development and maintenance of digital logistical capabilities by running and coordinating proof of concepts, validating outcomes, securing integration to our existing applications, and implementing the capabilities – all done together with end-users, colleagues, and external vendors on our various offshore projects and wind farms. As a team, we believe that a strong focus on inclusion, growth, and development supports everyone, providing a work environment where everyone can thrive, perform, and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- running live offshore location-tracking experiments and capturing learnings
- maturing our offshore location tracking capabilities together with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- ensuring that the offshore location tracking capabilities are integrated with our existing applications together with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- facilitating roll-out and implementation of offshore location tracking systems on our construction projects and operational sites, incl. following up on use and reinforcement after implementation
- running and maintaining our offshore location tracking capability.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience with project management and preferably change management so you can execute, implement, and reinforce system usage in a structured way
- have some technical competencies or understanding of data communication, APIs, etc.
- have proven ability to navigate a matrix organisation setup and timely communicate and manage multiple stakeholders, external vendors, and their different priorities
- have some experience in working with product management in an Agile setting
- are perseverant, comfortable, and effective at working with globally distributed teams and like to work in a multinational environment with multi-disciplinary teams and external vendors
- are flexible in your ability to travel and work from various locations and sites for product trials and stakeholder meetings, when required at different phases of product maturation and implementation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Eva Hornsleth, , on (Denmark +45) 99559023 from Monday to Friday between 08:30-17:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do an average of one trip per month of approx. two nights’ travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working with colleagues and stakeholders to the products in the countries where we operate.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.