IT and digital
Student Assistant for implementing advanced analytics
Imagine a future where you assist our transition towards a sustainable future by using your skills within data visualisation and advanced analytics
Join us in this role where you’ll help develop visualisations and tools for our trading floor that enable our traders to make statistical and data-driven decisions. You’ll influence decisions and handle tasks on your own, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise.
Welcome to Advanced Analytics
You’ll be part of Advanced Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will develop dashboards and analyses which provide our trading floor with a strong basis for data and statistically driven decision-making in the daily operations at our Danish power stations, wind turbines, solar PV, electric boilers, heat pumps, and P2X. As a team, we continuously strive to do better and develop our skill set. We have an informal and very open culture and you’ll always be able to get help and learn from your colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing dashboards to visualise decision support and performance monitoring
- developing performance monitoring tools
- ensuring the development and implementation of forecasting models, using AI/ML/DL incl. stochastic modelling and statistical data analysis
- communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, i.e., team members, traders, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying business intelligence, IT, or another relevant course within analytics and/or engineering
- have at least two years left before graduating
- are a strong Python programmer
- have experience with, and a solid understanding of, developing dashboards and visualisation tools
- have knowledge of Azure DevOps, Docker, and Kubernetes, with time series analysis being a plus, but not a requirement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jan Hvidberg, Lead Analyst, on (Denmark +45) 99552873, or Mathis Riber Skydt, Key Analyst, +45 61705095 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.