HR Operation Specialist for Continental Europe
Imagine a future where you provide HR Operations support essential to our employees for our organisation's future growth
Join us in this role where you’ll handle administrative tasks related to HR Operations, incl. contracts, promotions, annual processes, benefits, and key HR-related projects. Your key role will be to support our employees, work alongside our People & Development team, and provide people services to enable great employee experience and business impact. You’ll support the company's growth in Continental Europe countries incl.: Spain, Sweden, Norway, and France.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of the HR Operations team where you, together with your colleagues, will form the backbone of the HR function in Ørsted and for our CE workforce. You'll be responsible for supporting all HR activity within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required. The HR Operations team sits within Global People Services, an exciting area which has been developed to support the growth of our business. As a team, we cooperate together and highly value team relationships and a positive working atmosphere. As a team, we support each other, share talents, and support development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in the employee life cycle, from hiring to employment end
- managing the administrative work of the HR team across countries, incl. Spain, Sweden, Norway, and France
- maintaining documentation and organisational system changes
- handling and describing HR processes
- providing a seamless HR onboarding process, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that employees are aware of employee benefits and HR policies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a similar role
- have a strong customer service mindset, aided by your cross-cultural sensitivity
- have a demonstrable track record of being able to create simple and practical solutions for complex processes
- are familiar with Success Factors
- have a practical knowledge of labour law in some of the countries listed above
- have an ability to independently handle tasks and assignments.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Manager, on +48506977100, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.