Operations and technicians
Senior Technical Performance Specialist
Imagine a future where you ensure top performance for operating and monitoring offshore wind energy assets
Join us in this role where you’ll be globally responsible for the continuous improvement of alarm management, tools, and algorithms used for the monitoring and control of energy transmission systems on our offshore fleet. You’ll work closely with a broad set of stakeholders across Offshore Operations, incl. the Control points, offshore sites, SCADA, and Grid Compliance, to solve technical issues and transfer new assets into operations. If you’re looking to move from daily operations into a global technical support role and shape our journey, then this could be the next step in your development.
Welcome to Global Operations
You’ll be part of Diagnostics team where you, together with your colleagues, will work on delivering the global O&M setup. Our team comprise of highly motivated subject matter experts, data scientists, and industry experts who work in a flexible manner. You’ll be delivering to a global knowledge base for technical data insights, condition monitoring and asset control, and monitoring products and tools. We pride ourselves on being a team of diverse skill sets ranging from pure play data scientists to mechanical engineers and mathematical geniuses. We aim to create transparent and predictable performance insights and operational products using data-driven methodologies combined with subject matter expertise. As a team, we respect and encourage diversity in personality, educational, and professional backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced, yet quality-focused environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as a subject matter expert on understanding operational SCADA data and converting it into explainable business logics
- building, maintaining, and owning these data logics, based on business requirements
- statistical analysis and investigations towards developing, testing, and updating Key Performance Indicators
- driving the technical performance capabilities towards fully utilising IT- developed tools and systems to have the highest performance impact, while acting as a translator between turbine technical specialists and IT developers
- setting requirements towards IT for operational systems and developments to fully support the business requirements
- running proactive improvements on logics and measures to ensure the highest value impact for the customers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a statistical and logic-focused mindset
- have experience within performance measurements or analysis
- have strong communication skills and thrive on working across departments, geographies, and with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- are service-minded and put a focus on understanding customer needs
- are interested in leading the data-driven culture in Wind Power Operations
- preferably have experience within power generation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Denmark or Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Pallavi Kapoor Manga, Head of Diagnostics, on (Denmark +45) 99552644 on Tuesdays and Fridays between 13:00-15:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work closely with your stakeholders, primarily located in Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.