Engineering and construction
Package Lead for Power-to-X (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a key role in delivering on our ambition within renewable hydrogen and Power-to-X to accelerate the green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of our package managers responsible for managing one or more work packages in a Power-to-X (P2X) project. The initial project will be our FlagshipONE project, one of the largest green e-methanol facilities in Europe, using renewable electricity and biogenic carbon dioxide in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of our P2X Execution team where you, together with your colleagues, will play an important role in the overall project execution of FlagshipONE, incl. the coordination between technical disciplines in your scope and towards other work packages, as well as reviewing technical and documentation deliveries from the package supplier. As a team, we’re growing the execution skillset and excellence, as we build the new P2X business through strong collaboration and with a continuous learning mindset and room to shape project execution, processes, and tools. Teamwork, knowledge sharing, learning, and safe delivery are key success criteria.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the schedule, cost, and risks of the package
- reviewing technical and documentation deliveries from the package supplier in collaboration with the Engineering team
- expediting the package, e.g., workshop inspections and FAT
- supporting site with troubleshooting during installation and commissioning
- working with the contract manager regarding variations and claims
- verifying final documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a good communicator, whether you’re speaking or writing
- are experienced in managing supplier contracts
- have experience from industries like synthetic fuels, chemical plants, refineries, or other heavy process industry
- know how to optimise the work package to deliver the maximum value on site.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Claus Boejle Moeller, Head of Execution P2X, on +45 99 55 75 69 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.