Strategy and business development
Senior Strategy Consultant
Imagine a future where you drive strategic projects and play a vital role in shaping the future of the global leader in offshore wind in Asia Pacific
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for driving the strategy for our green expansion for offshore wind in Asia Pacific, executing strategic projects, and understanding the market trends in the energy industry. You’ll work closely with Executive Management to set the future direction and identify challenges and business opportunities.
Welcome to Strategy & Business Development for Region Asia Pacific
You’ll be part of our Strategy & Business Development team in Region Asia Pacific where you, together with your colleagues, will execute strategic projects in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work closely with the APAC leadership team as well as colleagues across all markets and functions in Asia Pacific. The position will entail building significant industry knowledge within the renewable sector and being exposed to the executive management and the organisation. You’ll be based at our office in Taipei, but you should expect some travel. As a team, we work collaboratively in project teams to deliver excellent strategic recommendations to senior management, while maintaining a fun and dynamic working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and running strategic projects where you, together with your project team, will gather and analyze data, conduct problem-solving and interviews, as well as build top-down storylines
- developing strategic recommendations based on deep analytics and a clear thought process
- ad hoc CEO requests; presentations, analyses, and deep dives in specific topics
- the annual strategy process to reaffirm or change the strategic direction of the company, with particular focus on our offshore wind business in Asia Pacific
- supporting Asia Pacific leadership team across all markets with strategic and commercial considerations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience from a top tier management consultancy firm or a recognized in-house strategy team
- have a master's degree in business administration, economics, or a similar degree from a technical university
- have a strong analytical mindset with both strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner to top management, both orally and in writing
- are ambitious and result-oriented with a high level of drive, initiative, and persistency.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-04-21.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.