Strategy and business development
Lead Local Stakeholder Manager
Imagine a future where you can look back and say: “I joined Ørsted to become a part of a growing team to develop offshore wind and renewable energy”
Join us in this role where you’ll take on new challenges and be at the forefront of the Korean offshore wind industry. You’ll engage with a wide range of local stakeholders to support the successful development and execution of large-scale offshore wind projects. We offer the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, with a highly experienced team where we strive to lead industry best practices.
Welcome to Ørsted Korea
You’ll be part of the “K-Team!” where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of Ørsted’s fast-growing Korea team, the "K-Team", where you’ll lead the development of innovative renewable projects. As a team, we work together with project development professionals, engineers, and even lawyers to manage key external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying key stakeholders to establish and maintain stakeholder maps
- developing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- acting as our company representative in local meetings, being involved in local communities, and being aware of local issues that could impact our business
- organising and executing local stakeholder events, e.g., as stakeholder briefing sessions, local media round table, and public hearings
- being a key member of the market development team and contributing to the formation of overall market strategy and identification of new opportunities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with local stakeholder engagement, preferably with local residents and fishermen
- are outgoing and take joy in meeting new people in diverse settings, whilst displaying the resilience and persistence required to engage with stakeholders
- are flexible in terms of work location and schedule
- have experience with Korean energy project consenting, preferably renewable or large-scale power generation projects.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2023-04-14.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.