IT and digital
Senior Integration Engineer
Imagine a future where you integrate business systems in the most innovative energy enterprise aiming to create a world running entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an international agile team based on SAFe, having end-to-end responsibility for a number of integration platforms for mission-critical systems. You’ll be part of a team responsible for planning, executing, and releasing highly specialised solutions with a top quality for use in value chains requiring high availability, stability, and 24/7 operation and support.
Welcome to the Integration & ALM Competence Centre
You’ll be part of a scrum team in the Platform, Integration & Data IPL (IT Product Line), with your home based in the Integration & ALM Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will cooperate closely with other teams, adding value to the business across an IT organisation with more than 1000 employees worldwide. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and we cherish work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork. As a team, we value curiosity and having fun working together, and therefore combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building, supporting, and operating critical Talend and CA Gateway Integration jobs and routes between business systems and, in some cases, external parties
- ensuring integrations are secure, stable, cost effective, and scalable, with 24/7 support
- participating in Proof of Concepts and evaluating solutions and new technologies
- collaborating with architects and colleagues to set guidelines and standards
- ensuring the Talend and CA Gateway platforms are at the right security and patching level, implementing upgrades and insights for potential improvements in the technical setup.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with ETL operations, preferably using Talend jobs and routes through Talend Open Studio; alternatively, you’re well versed in TIBCO or MuleSoft
- are motivated by, and have experience in, other integration platforms based on an API Gateway model
- might have experience with Java, Red Hat Linux operating system, and Elastic Stack
- understand IT infrastructure and integration platforms, concepts, and patterns
- are open to working in an agile team of consultants and engineers working towards common goals using Azure DevOps, as a self-organised and service-minded contributor
- speak and write English at a professional level so you can communicate complex subjects with overview and precision, both in writing and orally.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 April 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, Head of Competence Centre, on +48504820304, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.