IT and digital
Technology Consultant for Endpoint Management
Imagine a future where you work with a team to create a digital workplace that enables employees to work in an agile, collaborative, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll support our vision in enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world, establishing an exceptional digital workplace experience for all employees.
Welcome to Digital Workplace Engineering
You’ll be part of Endpoint Management where you, together with your colleagues, will be involved with the Digital Workplace IPL, comprising nine product teams supporting various endpoint, office, and collaborative solution technologies which collaborate to ensure that key deliveries and decisions are met and executed in a timely manner. As a team, we cooperate daily in a diverse, ambitious, and driven global setup of over 50 colleagues with various IT stakeholders to resolve issues related to all endpoint devices used in our organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing troubleshooting related to PC/SCCM, incl. Windows 10/11 and group policy management (GPO), with proper utilisation of the ServiceNow ticketing system
- supporting the high availability and integrity of Endpoint tools and Architecture, i.e., SCCM, BeyondTrust, Adaptiva, MBAM, and Intune
- creating and maintaining scripts for the automation and health of the full Endpoint environment
- WIM file management and creation of driver packages and driver management hardware certifications
- working in an Agile setup to switch between Endpoint operations and task prioritisation in a 24x7 support model.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- have extensive experience using SCCM for software/applications deployments, updates, upgrades, change across domains in medium or large-scale enterprise environments.
- possess in-depth knowledge of Windows OS client management and troubleshooting
- have good knowledge of providing design, deploying, configuring, and supporting end-user technologies in a distributed environment
- have a good understanding and experience being hands-on with various PCs/Laptops, hardware, and drivers of main components.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.