Total Rewards Analyst
Imagine a future where you provide support to all total rewards team projects and initiatives within Ørsted Americas
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for key support processes related to US compensation, benefit programs, and plans. You’ll be a major contributor to team projects from design through execution, including project planning, communications, and general employee support.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of our Total Rewards team where you, together with your colleagues, will cultivate and ensure an optimal total rewards service orientation to the business. As a team, we collaborate with the HR Operations team, Talent Acquisition, HRBP professionals, and with leaders across functional areas on shared initiatives.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing ongoing employee benefit plan support to employees across the US region
- the research and resolution of employee benefit enrolment or participation issues
- audit and resolution of data errors within employee benefit administration, including 401(k) plan administration
- contributing to benchmarking activities by supporting pay and benefits survey input and subsequent data extraction for later analysis
- designing and developing business reports to capture key metrics and trends such as pay for performance metrics, compensation trends, etc
- maintaining all total rewards-related knowledge base content, policies, and procedures and becoming an expat on the systems supporting Total Rewards
- managing the annual review process, incl. base pay, incentive plan review, and merit budgets
- managing annual compensation survey participation, benchmarking process, and data analysis
- conducting FLSA reviews and researching best compensation practices in the market.
To succeed in the role, you:
- a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in total rewards where experience with compensation & benefits is preferred
- have experience with grading and job evaluation methodologies
- have outstanding customer service competencies, are a team player by heart, and have proven strong interpersonal and engagement skills with global stakeholders
- have high proficiency in Excel, can work with large data sets, can conduct analysis and solve problems - proficiency with UltiPro/UKG systems preferred
- have strong integrity and can work with sensitive and confidential data
- are a self-starter who takes initiative and manages projects to completion.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than February 27, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.