IT and digital
Senior Strategy Consultant
Imagine a future where you work on key strategic topics to globalise and grow a green energy major
Join us in this role where you’ll support our country management in Malaysia creating, analysing, developing, and executing a strategy for how to effectively run a rapidly growing, truly global organisation that spans across several business areas. This includes organisational, leadership, structural, and cultural dimensions, and you’ll be a focal point in the office’s expansion journey in the years to come.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of Digital Strategy & Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will inspire, drive, innovate, and facilitate strategic topics to support a world running entirely on green energy. Your focus will be growing the strategic outlook for our Malaysian office, but you will also support on developing our global digital strategy. You’ll be the representative of digital strategy in the region, meaning that your focus is expected to be local, while the network you can pull on is global. As a team, we have an informal and supportive atmosphere where we embrace collaboration, frequent problem-solving sessions, and development of each other’s skills and talents to ensure a successful career.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving forward and further developing the organisational strategy of our Malaysian office in close collaboration with the country management team
- proactively exploring opportunities to challenge status quo and create step changes in the way we operate in Malaysia
- analysing quantitative and qualitative information from across the organisation and external sources to generate actionable insights
- collaborating closely with country management in Malaysia as well as key stakeholders across the organisation to drive projects forward
- driving complex strategic projects for the Malaysia country management, incl. problem solving and development of top-down storylines and recommendations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business or science and experience with developing and executing organisational strategy, preferably from management consultancy or fast-growing, large corporates
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner to senior stakeholders
- are passionate about supporting our purpose of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy and have a natural curiosity for solving complex challenges
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, as well as a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment, and are able to create and sustain excellent relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.