Engineering and construction
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for project planning for frontend Power-to-X projects
Join us in this role where you’ll support the projects in our Power-to-X business by assisting the projects with scheduling and resource planning in accordance with our guidelines and processes. In this position you’ll collaborate closely with project stakeholders and have good opportunities for professional and personal development.
Welcome to Planning, Risk and Integration Management
You’ll be part of Global Portfolio where you, together with your colleagues, will form a diverse team of highly skilled and supportive specialists in a matrix organisation and support our Power-to-X projects. We’re a global organisation, so you’ll have colleagues and project stakeholders based at different office locations and you’ll collaborate closely across countries and time zones. As a team, we are keen on providing the best solutions for our projects and we do so by harnessing the lessons learnt from our track record of previous projects and combining that with frontend technology.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and updating project HR plans with input from relevant stakeholders
- carrying out progress updates in terms of activities and resources
- communicating and reporting progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- harnessing your professional and personal skills and insights to support management decision-making for the project.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a genuine interest in project management support and a service mindset
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- demonstrate good interpersonal skills enabling you to build strong relations with other project members
- have good communication skills, enabling you to communicate with colleagues at different levels
- work well in teams but are also able to take initiative and manage own workload
- preferably have project planning experience and general knowledge of project management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Katja Topp Loendorf, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99555290 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 13:00-15:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.