IT and digital
Network Security Engineer
Imagine a future where you design and support our global network security infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our global network security products. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for developing our global Network Security solutions.
Welcome to Infrastructure and Service Operations Competence Center
You’ll be part of our Core Network and Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the company's entire data centre network and security solutions. We collaborate closely with the Corporate IT security department where we design and execute our network architecture. As a team, we work according to the SAFe framework and have implemented agile principles in our team. This agility provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we plan and deliver our work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing network security infrastructure
- designing and implementing infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business
- supporting the development of automating our network security platforms
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- participating in operations and maintenance tasks such as lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in operating network security
- are proficient in operating and deploying next generation firewalls, preferably Palo Alto Firewalls
- work closely with colleagues supporting our Software Defined network platforms, such as Cisco ACI, SDA, ISE, and SD-WAN
- have general knowledge of creating network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- have compelling communication skills and know how to express yourself in English, whether verbally or in writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.