IT and digital
Product Owner for OT Asset Monitoring
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in optimising the operation and maintenance activities of wind power plants, safeguarding the energy supply
Join us in this role where you’ll engage with business owners, subject matter experts, senior architects, scrum masters, as well as internal and external stakeholders to drive the product development of the required applications and tools. This will enable the situational awareness of the operational condition of the OT assets for the reactive incident handling as well as to enable the proactive maintenance of OT systems.
Welcome to Operational Technology & Security Product Line
You’ll be part of our Global Operations Asset Monitoring team where you, together with your colleagues, will work in an agile way with OT experts and software or system engineers that are geographically spread across Europe and APAC in a multicultural setup, where the primary working language is English. You’ll be part of our modern and recently built Operational Technology and Security Product line organisation that is responsible for the optimal DevOPS of the OT assets across the globe. As a team, we cultivate a culture of learning and improvement, work as a team and help our teammates, and have a flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining, refining, and prioritising Team Backlog and communicating to Product Manager (PM) and business stakeholders
- continuously interacting with the business and stakeholders for defining acceptance criteria and gathering feedback, acting as the voice of the customer in the team
- ensuring the value realisation in collaboration with other POs and PMs
- following up on product progress and provide feedback to the team in a timely manner
- advising on the personal development of the team members and providing performance feedback to the line management
- working with the organisation to perform the Program Backlog readiness activities for planning.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to translate business needs into product requirements
- are eager to learn about new technologies and business domains
- have prior experience working as a product owner in a DevOps setup
- have experience from the wind energy sector; other relevant industry within the area of SCADA or industrial automation would be an advantage
- can support a culture of openness and honesty, whilst being able to perform in a complex and diverse organisational set-up.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dimitrios Katsikas, Product Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99556195 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.