Engineering and construction
Area Project Manager for foundation design tools portfolio
Imagine a future where your management skills are key in shaping our portfolio of foundation design tools enabling us to continuously deliver foundations designs
Join us in this role where you’ll be the area project manager of our portfolio of foundation design tools enabling us to continuously deliver excellent foundation designs in an increasingly complex market. You’ll be a key player in managing and setting the direction for the area together with area subject matter experts (SMEs) while ensuring alignment with overall strategic digitalisation ambition within our Engineering organisation.
Welcome to Structures & Loads
You’ll be part of the newly established Tool Development team where you, together with your colleagues, will push setting the right direction, vision, and strategy of our internally developed design tools, while continuously ensuring the applicability and delivery of our products to support the overall foundation design process. You’ll work in a team that is characterised by trust and openness, where your opinion is always considered and evaluated on equal terms with others’. We offer an opportunity to work with industry leaders within offshore foundation design, load, and structural calculations
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting strategic direction for our design tools at area level together with Foundation Design technical SMEs
- providing budget frame and scope boundaries for each team across Foundation Design tool portfolio
- executing and implementing of technical decisions within each tool across Foundation Design tools portfolio
- ensuring technical dependencies and alignment across Foundation Design tools portfolio
- maintaining a close collaboration and alignment with a set of various stakeholders, incl. product owners of the individual tools, department managers, and technical subject matter experts.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant work experience, incl. broad technical knowledge and solid experience within the foundation design area
- have a proven track record in communicating complex matters in a simple way and are used to communicating your results to different stakeholders
- are familiar and preferably have experience with technical portfolio management, dealing with budget, roadmap, and supporting a set of product owners.
- are not afraid of tough negotiations and prioritisations and thrive in taking decisions and setting directions
- have a broad mindset, holistic strategic assessment approach, and are a fast learner.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 3 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Skovgaard Simonsen, Head of Tool Development, on (Denmark +45) 99555765, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.