IT and digital
Product Owner/Project Manager on People Masterdata (SuccessFactors)
Imagine a future where you design and implement user-friendly, efficient, and global People Masterdata processes in SAP and SuccessFactors Employee Central
Join us in this role where you’ll assume the role as Product Owner for the Workforce Management team. Together with the team and key stakeholders, you’ll challenge and rethink how Ørsted works with People Masterdata processes into an efficient, qualitative, and user-friendly setup. We’ll finalise our Employee Central implementation, which replaced SAP HR and tied together Ørsted’s other SuccessFactors modules. Having made a foundation, you’ll help work on the roadmap for taking our use of People Masterdata to the next level.
Welcome to Global People Services (GPS)
You’ll be part of GPS Maturation & PMO where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on reaching our efficiency target by running all processes standardised and automated to support Ørsted’s competitiveness and growth. As Product Owner, you’ll set direction and expectations, articulate business requirements, remove impediments, and provide subject matter expertise. You’ll do this through communication and collaboration with the team, business, and IT. We strive to become a truly global organisation and deliver agreed quality with happy and motivated employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the People Masterdata transformation and will have a big impact in the future foundation for people systems and services in close collaboration with key stakeholders and a skilled team
- leading on different ad hoc projects linked to People Masterdata, e.g., ensuring project management on re-organisations in Employee Central and SAP HR; country entry People Masterdata projects, etc.
- combining senior functional project/agile capabilities and a deep understanding of business needs with technical capabilities, thereby ensuring a good collaboration across a variety of stakeholders
- performing visible and effective leadership by motivating product/project teams and ensuring original, high-quality deliveries
- defining a roadmap for People Masterdata and owning, facilitating, and refining the backlog with the team, ensuring progress towards the team’s goals and realising benefits and continuous improvements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as a project manager and product owner and a track record of successfully delivering complex projects within SAP and SAP SuccessFactors products
- are a bright and creative thinker who can challenge the status quo and bring new ideas forward
- are focused on development and have a proven record of working with business development, optimising data quality, business processes, and user experience
- have a problem-solving mindset, a structured way of working, and a perseverant profile, meaning that you push through, take ownership, and work through resistance to get things done
- have strong interpersonal skills, are detail-oriented, and are able to lead a team whilst managing a broad variety of stakeholders across the business and IT.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Justine Holm Hvidtsted, Head of GPS Maturation & PMO, on (Denmark +45) 99554174, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.