Engineering and construction
Product Owner for Power System Solutions
Imagine a future where you use your expertise to drive our power systems digital initiatives supporting the design of offshore wind farms worldwide
Join us in this role where you’ll be a technical-minded product owner in an international team within a rapidly growing industry. You'll be responsible for the continued maturation, execution, and operational support of a digital initiatives portfolio, influencing our digital strategy and helping to keep our organisation at the forefront of new and cutting-edge power system solutions, technologies, and methods.
Welcome to Electrical System Design & Grid Integration
You’ll be part of the Power System Solutions team consisting of a diverse and global group of people where you, together with your colleagues, will play a key role improving our ways of working and delivering robust methods and digital solutions. This helps us optimise our wind farm designs while pushing the boundaries of what is possible. You'll be empowered in your daily work, have great influence and plenty of opportunities for professional and personal development. We foster a highly collaborative, trusting, and engaged team environment where we share openly and solve challenges together.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and managing a portfolio of digital solutions for designing and optimising the electrical infrastructure of offshore wind farms, incl. continuous improvement of their strategy and value
- owning the product vision and roadmap, collaborating with numerous stakeholders, users, and development teams across the organisation to ensure continuous progress and proper prioritisation
- managing the development backlog in close collaboration with leadership and development teams, ensuring the delivery and deployment of new features according to plan and business needs
- taking the responsibility for the overall agile project development environment within our Agile Release Train(s).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a customer-centric approach for developing good digital solutions and a drive to innovate and improve projects, solutions, and processes
- are motivated by digital and technical challenges and by a highly dynamic workplace
- have experience working as a product owner or with Agile product development
- have knowledge of electrical engineering or power system designs, data handling, or software development
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to convey messages to your stakeholders smoothly and efficiently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ana Gadea, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99558229, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.