Regional Security Advisor CE/UK
Imagine a future where you play a part in implementing global security solutions to protect the world’s most sustainable
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key figure in the implementation of security solutions in the UK and Central Europe. You’ll be the focal security point of contact in all physical security-related matters in the UK/CE region. Here, you’ll perform both gap analysis and audits, along with securing the global implementation of the physical security framework. You’ll also act as an advisor supporting the entire UK/CE organisation.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Site & Building Security where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and implementing the policies, guidelines, and processes necessary to deliver a professional global physical security solution. We’re a very collaborative team supporting each other towards joint goals. You’ll therefore have a strong collaborative role throughout the organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- introducing the global physical security policy and instruction in the UK/CE region
- taking the lead in conducting physical security threat and risk assessment, gap analysis, and audits
- advising stakeholders in security-related matters, e.g., writing, updating, and implementing site-specific security plans, instructions, and guidelines
- ensuring cooperation between project managers and site managers, security, IT, and external suppliers by implementing Access Control, CCTV, and other security solutions
- ensuring that security and fire installations at all UK/CE sites comply with locally applicable laws, legislation, regulations, codes, and policies, as well as requirements from other stakeholders
- conducting emergency exercises and performing incident handling and investigations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a graduate of a UK or EU military, police, or civil protection academy, with a considerable experience in regular, and professional service or at least a relevant master’s degree from a recognised education facility
- have experience driving change processes in a multinational organisation and recognise both business needs, key drivers, and security service delivery models
- take ownership and are a collaborative and efficient communicator who can create guidelines and instructions in an international context
- have proven and extensive experience with implementing new security policies, standards, instructions, and executive presentations within an international context, covering various buildings and site classes
- have previous experience in the preparation of Security Risk Assessments
- have previous experience working with fire and safety continuity planning.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Please note that this role requires considerable travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be responsible for all of Ørsted’s UK/CE sites - furthermore it is expected that you’ll travel to Denmark, and further afield, visiting the other members for the security team. For this position, background screening will be undertaken, including full employment and criminal record checks Applications will be evaluated continuously
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Brendon Largue, Regional Security Advisor UK/CE, on (United Kingdom +44) 7920424307 on (United Kingdom +44) 7920424307, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.