Finance and controlling
Senior Indirect Tax Specialist
Imagine a future where you use your Indirect tax skills to help us create a world the runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely together with colleagues from different parts of our organisation and provide legal advice on VAT and customs matters for M&A projects, contracts, and processes. You’ll be supporting the emerging Power-to-X(P2X) business and our bioenergy market with current and new legislation both domestic and international. All with the purpose of ensuring sustainable and robust solutions that support the green transformation.
Welcome to Global Tax
You’ll be part of our Indirect tax team where you, together with your colleagues, will be given ample opportunities to use and develop your Indirect tax talent through applying and interpreting international VAT rules in your daily work and providing your VAT knowledge in new markets supporting our global growth. Our team is characterised by an informal, creative, and engaging work environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing high-quality indirect tax input to M&A opportunities in existing and new markets
- providing indirect tax input to business development opportunities incl. the P2X market
- proactively driving processes with external advisors and internal stakeholders in Tax, Finance, Legal and many other departments
- ensuring that domestic and international indirect tax legislation is appropriately reflected in internal compliance processes
- participating in identifying opportunities for an automation transformation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- thrive in being challenged by the complexity of a business setup
- are a team player and happy to share your thoughts and experiences
- have relevant Indirect tax experience from in-house positions, law firms, tax advisors, or tax authorities
- are fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Moegelvang Nielsen, Head of IndirictTaxes, on (Denmark +45) 99558331 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.