Operations and technicians
Tools & Equipment Warehouse Coordinator
Imagine a future where you ensure optimal execution of offshore wind farm maintenance by delivering specialised tools and lifting equipment solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the tools and lifting equipment used on all Special Tasks & Inspection campaigns across the company’s operational wind farms. All tools and equipment are stored in containers and are shipped to our projects in Europe from our brand-new warehouse facility, located on the quayside at the harbour in Esbjerg.
Welcome to Special Tasks & Inspections
You’ll be part of our Technical Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure that all of our tools and special equipment are maintained, certified, and ready for operational offshore projects when needed. You’ll collaborate closely with the Travel Technicians using the tools and equipment, and you’ll be part of developing new solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining the tools and lifting equipment for offshore windfarm projects in close cooperation with our tools and calibration service provider
- having the full overview of all the equipment and tools and facilitate all transportation of these, incl. delivery of all the required transportation documents
- ensuring that all the equipment and tools are uploaded and maintained in our tools management system
- ensuring the inventory count of all tool and equipment containers that return from projects and refill them with new tools and consumable
- ensuring a tidy workplace, incl. cleaning inside or outside of the warehouse and tools containers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with tools and lifting equipment storage, usage, functionality, and maintenance
- have experience with coordination and planning, preferable from offshore projects
- have good English skills, both spoken and written
- have great knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferable basic knowledge of SAP
- have strong communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28. November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Roesgaard Mose, Head of Special Tasks & Inspections, on (Denmark +45) 99552582 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.