IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of an energetic and diverse group of IT professionals working in Kuala Lumpur’s lively Bangsar South district
Join us in this role where you’ll create and maintain web applications that will be used to support our global revenue services. You’ll be responsible for developing a reliable reporting dashboard and tools that manage all Ørsted windfarm contracts across Europe to Asia.
Welcome to MY CC Sitecore & Developers
You'll be part of OBS ART where you, together with your colleagues, will provide development and support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment. We offer a full slate of benefits, incl. competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, internet allowance, work-life balance, and flexible working hours. You’ll be guided by people leaders who are focused on career development and overall well-being.
You’ll play an important role in:
- automating financial processes
- taking an active role in maintaining, enhancing, and customising existing applications and systems
- performing requirement analysis and definition with regards to projects and changes
- supporting the delivery team in creating precise energy volumes and calculated pricing models
- handling terabytes of data in the cloud
- writing unit and integration test cases to validate logic from the backend.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in programming, preferably in Python
- have experience of web technologies, such as REST, Angular 10, etc.
- have knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- are a self-starter with strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset, and are able to occasionally multitask
- preferably have experience within a scrum team
- have an understanding of financial processes.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition MY, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.