Engineering and construction
Lead Process Control, SIS/ESD and F&G Engineer (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you use your technical expertise to safely deliver our future P2X plants
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the process control, SIS/ESD, and F&G design for P2X projects in different stages of maturity and work on hydrogen, methanol, ammonia, and jet-fuel projects together with your experienced colleagues.
Welcome to Ørsted P2X/Technology
You’ll be part of the pioneering Ørsted P2X team where you, together with your colleagues, will share the common objective of value creation. We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic and lean team backed up by a large organization. You'll be involved from the early stages of project development, through concept selection, engineering, tendering, construction, and commissioning. You’ll be part of the owner’s team managing external engineering and equipment suppliers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the technical lead for instrumentation, process controls SIS/ESD, and F&G reporting to the technical project manager for our P2X projects during the project stages from the idea to execution
- developing and maintaining technical specifications and company standards within instrumentation, process controls, ESD, and F&G
- hazard identification and developing LOPA and SIL studies in close collaboration with our Process Safety team and developing Safety Requirement Specification, SIL validation, and functional safety management plans and assessments
- managing internal and external interfaces with other technical packages, e.g., process, mechanical, SCADA, and electrical
- managing engineering contractors within own discipline.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or another relevant engineering degree
- have experience within functional safety, especially according to IEC 61511, IEC 61508, as well as EN ISO 13849 or IEC 62061, and with the concept of ALARP and risk treatment using Safety Instrumented Functions
- have experience from industries such as hydrogen, ammonia, methanol, synthetic fuels, large chemical plant, refineries, oil and gas, or other heavy process industries
- have experience with designing the overall architecture for process control and safety systems as well as with detailed specifications, procurement, testing, delivery, and commissioning of these systems
- have experience with managing engineering contractors.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Jensen, Head of Technology, on (Denmark +45) 99555089, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.