Engineering and construction
Senior Integrity Specialist, HV Systems with a drive for RCM and remote monitoring
Imagine a future where you're responsible for ensuring the integrity of the high voltage systems on the world’s biggest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll strive to ensure that the asset can be operated safely, and with the optimal business case throughout their lifecycle and have a drive a drive for RCM and remote monitoring. You’ll play a key role in maintaining the high voltage systems, e.g., transformers, relays, reactors, and switchgears within the offshore and onshore substations, as well as innovating our maintenance principle.
Welcome to Asset Integrity Management
You’ll be part of High Voltage where you, together with your colleagues, will be implementing the maintenance regimes based on our Maintenance Methodology for onshore and offshore substations You’ll have a special focus on developing and implementing the RCM strategies and monitoring solutions for the critical high voltage systems. In this role you’ll be driving digital products and solutions from ideation to early development phases, test of products, and implementation on our assets across the substations in collaboration with the site, and regional HUBs
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing technical integrity issues and projects related to the HV AC and HV DC systems on the onshore and offshore substations
- innovating the maintenance regime for the high voltage asset incl. RCM and remote monitoring
- identifying opportunities to apply digital inspection processes
- expanding the teams’ competences of HV systems within Operation & Maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an engineering degree within, e.g., offshore wind, HV system engineering, or similar
- have experience from the offshore wind industry within HV AC (and HV DC) Cable asset, and preferably experience with innovating maintenance regimes
- thrive in teamwork setup, are self-driven, result-oriented, and have a systematic approach to your work tasks
- have excellent communication skills in English, enabling you to convey complex issues in a simple yet precise manner.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henriette Molberg Knutzen, Head of HV & Cables, on (Denmark +45) 99559150 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 08:00-10:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.