IT and digital
Full Stack Developer with Python
Imagine a future where your work with software development is key to drive the digital transformation in green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and opportunity to develop solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop, support, and maintain applications for our platforms to support our digital transformation. We’re looking for several new colleagues with different amount of experience (junior to senior positions) to join our team.
Welcome to Custom Applications Competency Centre
You’ll be part of our IT Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will develop custom applications to support wind farm operations through their entire lifecycle. You’ll join our global and diverse IT department, counting more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues across Europe and in Malaysia. Our team focuses on having a healthy work-life balance and supports flexible working hours. As a team, we are a group of colleagues from different areas, incl. product owners, scrum masters, application architects, and testers. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be joining scrum ceremonies and delivering value on an iterative basis, whilst also having fun.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing products to support wind farm operations
- working with systems consisting of multiple services deployed in Kubernetes cluster and frontend client developed in Angular
- working with platforms fully deployed in Azure (AKS, Azure SQL, Azure Service Bus etc.) and managed in Azure DevOps
- the entire development lifecycle.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can collaborate with diverse teams across the entire company
- have excellent programming proficiency in Python
- have good understanding of web concepts, such as REST
- have good understanding of Angular and practical knowledge of SQL and Git
- have good knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- are proactive with analytical skills and the ability to multitask.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Karolina Kowalska, Head of Custom Applications, on (Poland +48) 451060084, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.