Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you’re part of a great design team, creating strong assets for the world’s most sustainable company – and having fun while doing it
Join us in this role where you’ll use your design skills and creative thinking to create campaigns, events, and information material that show people how we want to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. You’ll be working with a team of branding specialists and designers where your role will be to transform ideas into a visual outcome.
Welcome to Global Branding and Marketing
You’ll be part of the Global Design team where you, together with your colleagues, will create world-class design and campaigns to communicate our green agenda. We’re a 12-people design team that strives to make strong visual communication. We work closely with our Global Branding and Marketing colleagues to design creative, strategic, and clever assets that help our business and stakeholders. We value teamwork, collaboration, a great work atmosphere – and funny GIFs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conceptualising and designing campaigns, events, and information material
- working across different media
- being a part of project teams within our internal team and with external agencies
- continuously developing CVI and guidelines
- contributing to creating a flexible and dynamic brand that can support all our stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in design or visual communication
- have experience with creating concepts and designs that clearly communicate the message
- are a team player with strong collaboration skills
- have experience with animation and an understanding of different media - digital to spatial
- have a proactive and positive approach to your tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Braa Rimhoff, Head of Global Design, on (Denmark +45) 99557551 from Tuesday to Thursday from 10:00-15:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.