IT and digital
Senior Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, ensuring that QHSE is built into each IT delivery to support business needs
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing application support in our development team, driving innovation and continual technical improvement. You’ll create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on various Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) application products.
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
You’ll be part of our IT Product Line Custom App, where you, together with your colleagues, will create and maintain software solutions related to QHSE. Our team is on a growth journey and foster a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and maintaining software solutions for our business unit through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews, as well as planning meetings with global colleagues
- working with external vendors for software upgrades, troubleshooting, or detailing requirements
- presenting and communicating with key stakeholders from the business side
- using DevOps for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with design, development, and (IIS) deployment/ configuration in Microsoft .Net C#, MS SQL Server, Oracle, and Visual Studio Team Services
- have used the development tools, applications, and system architecture in C#, .Net Core, and Azure Services
- preferably possess additional technology skills such as K8S and AKS, or ARIS
- have strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities and can make technical decisions while taking input from others into account
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate business and technical requirements
- have a can-do mindset and can think outside of the box to reach the desired outcome.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation, on (Poland +48) 504802623 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.