IT and digital
Solution Architect for Global Branding & Marketing
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community ensuring a target architecture for global branding and marketing
Join us in this role where you’ll create the collective architecture for our Global Branding & Marketing business area. You’ll be part of an agile delivery organisation and through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant architectural artefacts ensure that these are communicated, understood, and made available. You’ll work closely with ambitious colleagues such as enterprise architects, business architects, and business owners to incorporate an architecture for our business area.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the leadership in the agile standing team alongside the Release Train Engineer and the Product Manager who constitute the delivery organisation that steer the value enabling solutions at the right quality level. Together with your colleagues, you’ll work in a community consisting of 100+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation and ensuring a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge-sharing through our centres of excellence. You’ll be the role model for the technical teams ensuring consistency around quality and forward-looking prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving architecture in the agile leadership group alongside the Release Train Engineer and Product Manager
- ensuring the application landscape for our current web platform with 60+ sites, our MarTech, and So-Me platforms, in collaboration with our Enterprise Architect
- prioritising epic features and enablers and ensuring coordination with other ARTs
- assisting the business in creating functional and non-functional requirement specifications during the intake of technologies and services, assessing proposed solutions
- defining the architectural runway and application roadmap in close collaboration with our Global Branding and Marketing business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with the Sitecore CMS platform (preferred) or other ASP.NET-based CMS platforms like Umbraco, Kentico, or Optimizely (formerly EpiServer) as an application architect and/or developer
- have experience with the principles and functional aspects of the Google Marketing platform products (Analytics, Ads, Search, Display, Campaign- and Tag Manager, etc.), the GDPR-related issues with them, and the technology stack(s) and roadmaps that Google provides in general
- have experience with marketing automation via Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot or with similar target audience/mass communication systems where segmentation and audience definition is key
- have strong architectural skills regarding system integrations via approved APIs and can describe this in architectural notations like Archimate or UML
- have some experience in architecture regarding media deployment and consumption in multichannel environments and even content creation using media assets management systems.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froeling Pedersen, Head of Architecture ＆ Technology C, on (Denmark +45) 99555579 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we’re happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.