Engineering and construction
Senior Scope & Integration Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you join the global leader in offshore wind energy and take a key role in driving scope, change and interface management
Join us in this role where you’ll put your project control competences into practice and use your skills as a facilitator to support the project team by implementing and driving scope, interface, and change management through all stages of the project life cycle.
Welcome to Planning, Risk & Integration Management
You’ll be part of a diverse department of highly skilled specialists in a matrix organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will support our offshore wind farm projects, backed by a strong global competence centre based in Europe. As colleagues in the line and project stakeholders are based at different office locations, you’ll collaborate closely across countries and time zones.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing, implementing, and maintaining the scope management plan and the project scope statement
- facilitating the collection of requirements, defining scope, and establishing and maintaining the scope baseline
- facilitating the identification of project interfaces together with relevant stakeholders, establishing an interface register, and supporting their clarification and monitoring
- creating, implementing, and maintaining the change management plan and implementing an integrated change control process to systematically document and manage change requests
- preparing relevant reports within scope, change, and interface management disciplines to support decision-making in the project
- facilitating workshops and meetings, and training the project team in using the discipline’s standard tools and complying with existing processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s, master’s, or other degree providing a strong foundation in project controls
- have relevant working experience within project change control and interface management from a similar position in large-scale EPC projects and competences equivalent to PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional)
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work and a good sense of detail and data quality
- speak and write English fluently and have excellent communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward way
- thrive in an international environment and possess interpersonal skills, enabling you to build good relationships with your stakeholders, both face-to-face and at distance through online meetings.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Berthelsen, Planning, Risk & Integration Mgmt. NA, on (Denmark +45) 99554364 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.