IT and digital
Imagine a future where you use your passion for agile processes and your flair for coaching to help drive the agile transformation in our organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for removing impediments, coaching team members on agile methodologies, managing timelines, communicating and aligning activities, and resolving problems. You’ll be applying scrum to produce high-quality work in our teams. You’ll also facilitate and support all scrum events and you’ll motivate, guide, and energise people, building a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
Welcome to Agile Delivery
You’ll be part of our scrum master community where you, together with your colleagues, will be the frontrunner of agile transformations within our company. You’ll lead two teams of six to nine talented supporters, specialists, engineers, and architects, and collaborate closely with the release train engineer, project owner, other scrum masters, and internal and external stakeholders. We value new ideas and approaches and take pride in creating an environment where you can thrive and grow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- guiding and coaching on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver high-quality products and services to our customers
- owing and facilitating the scrum process across two teams while keeping aligned with the other scrum master(s)
- supporting the team by mitigating risks, balancing capacity, and establishing a clear overview of team deliveries and progress, securing achievements by keeping the team to the plan
- proactively responding to team issues, motivating and coaching the team to strive towards high performance and ensuring a healthy group dynamic
- ensuring synergy between the product owner and the scrum team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a certified scrum master with an innovative and agile mindset, enabling you to employ appropriate coaching and development techniques to create a high-performing team
- are able to communicate clearly and about sensitive matters while ensuring a healthy and sustainable team and work culture
- can recognise areas of strengths within a team and are adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other scrum techniques
- have good facilitation, negotiation, coaching, and relationship-building skills, enabling you to navigate and help your team(s).
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.