Finance and controlling
(Senior) Business Analyst
Imagine a future where you deliver large-scale infrastructure projects for the global market leader within offshore to support our green energy transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating, and controlling key investment decisions and M&A transactions. You’ll be working closely together with your business and senior management colleagues in preparing recommendations for the Board of Directors. Furthermore, you’ll be supporting other departments in preparing key material, such as investor presentations for Investor Relations.
Welcome to Executive Decision Support
You’ll be part of Executive Decision Support where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the decision processes for large investment projects, M&A transactions, and other key decisions. We’re a passionate and ambitious team consisting of six full-time employees that also puts an emphasis on being supportive, curious, and caring. You’ll receive the support and have the freedom to do your very best, and there are many opportunities to develop within the team, as well as limitless opportunities for development within our company.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning, coordinating, and controlling key decisions for our offshore wind, renewable hydrogen, market, and bioenergy projects
- handling, in collaboration with the team, a portfolio of large-scale infrastructure projects and acting as a proactive support for those projects
- developing and preparing various ad hoc analyses for our senior management colleagues within the Commercial and EPC & Operations business units
- administering and reporting on key metrics as part of our performance management set-up
- being an active part of developing the dynamics, collaboration, and communication within the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree within finance, economics, or similar, and have delivered consistent results
- are curious, thrive in an international environment, and speak and write English fluently
- can interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- thrive with working both independently and as part of a team
- have an eye for detail, a structured approach, and can plan and coordinate your daily work independently
- and may have experience with preparing investment recommendations using PowerPoint and Word.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marc Brinck Thorsager, Lead Business Analyst, on (Denmark +45) 99559314 until 5 August if you’d like to know more about the position. After 5 August, please contact Casper Moe, Head of Executive Decision Support, on +45 99 55 95 89. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.