Engineering and construction
Project Manager for wind farm foundations
Imagine a future where you successfully deliver innovative and cost-competitive solutions for technically challenging wind farm foundation projects
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the technical and cost input for foundations. This includes framing the scope of the foundations package, with a plan for design, sourcing, and execution of the mega steel structures. You’ll integrate the input for the wind farm bids and early project development phases from various disciplines and subject matter experts, incl. supply chain, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
Welcome to Power Generation Project Management
You’ll be part of Development Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure successful delivery of foundations for our offshore wind farms. We offer a great professional environment with a strong pipeline of activities, where you and your colleagues have a critical impact on our business, through the coordination of robust, timely, and competitive foundation solutions and foundation costs.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating input and output related to foundations in the project development phase, working with various types of offshore foundations concepts
- coordinating all foundations CAPEX input and handling interfaces between the foundation package and other structural packages
- participating in and coordinate technical meetings and discussions concerning foundation concepts, design, supply, and installation
- ensuring that the preliminary phases in the development process is matured on time, e.g., design, procurement, and planning, controlling schedules, and risks
- proactively keeping stakeholders well-informed while incorporating their inputs to build the best possible business case together.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have experience with design, construction, or installation - preferably in relation to offshore wind farms or similar offshore projects
- have a good technical and commercial understanding combined with extensive practical experience working with technical maturation and costs for major capital projects
- have a strong analytical mindset and enjoy working in a structured and systematic way with extensive datasets
- have business acumen and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Torben Erik Krarup, Head of Power Generation Project Mgmt., on (Denmark +45) 99555396 on from - if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.