Lead Procurement Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part a dynamic team of highly experienced colleagues that manages contracts for our projects in Poland
Join us in this role where you’ll form part of an EPC Project Management team for one of our major offshore wind projects in Poland. You’ll spearhead the overall contract management efforts of the project and influence significant project decisions throughout its overall duration.
Welcome to CAPEX/DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management where you, together with your 12 colleagues, manage contracts for our projects across Central Europe. Our team consists of highly experienced colleagues and is characterised by trust and team spirit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- the project leadership team that refers to the EPC Director of the project
- providing contract management guidance and governance for the project
- spearheading a large team of contract managers across multiple locations, providing leadership and guidance
- planning project resources in alignment with project and line managers
- running senior project management tracks with key suppliers, focusing on collaboration, risk management, and, potentially, claim settlements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a leader who guides and inspires your team members and helps them grow
- are a skilled communicator
- are an experienced commercial project manager capable of advising fellow project managers, line managers, and the EPC Director
- have extensive experience in participating in collaboration and negotiation tracks with senior members of key suppliers
- use your experience to think ahead, plan accordingly, and follow through on project plans.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Rodan Koma Aabye, Head of Global Contract Management, on (Denmark +45) 30102676 on Mondays to Tuesdays from 08:00-10:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.