Engineering and construction
Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re a vital part in a team of information management specialists supporting the projects building some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be allocated to one of our major execution projects. Your primary tasks will be to facilitate the information and documentation agenda, organise a technical documentation scope, and interact with your stakeholders in the project.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of Project Information Management Continental Europe & Product Line where you, together with your colleagues will support one of our Asset Projects with project information management and interact with project stakeholders. The Project Information Management department has around 80 dedicated colleagues, working mainly on our offshore wind farm projects. You’ll join a dedicated team that is at the heart of the projects, driving the information management agenda to bring us even closer to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
• building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and suppliers in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
• proactively planning, communicating, and executing the documentation responsibilities within your project scope, with a focus on controlled handling of technical documentation
• maintaining the control of information in our Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), supporting our processes within the project scope
• advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and related processes through liaison with the colleagues in your team to ensure the correct handling of business information on an ongoing basis
• implementing and driving the documentation review cycle, both internally and externally, during project execution through to handover to operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
• have a good understanding of information structures and are energised by constantly looking at and developing new and better ways of handling information
• can influence stakeholders through behavioural change management and inclusive and open communication
• have a degree relevant for the job e.g., within IT, Library and Information Science, Information Management, etc. – a professional focus on information management is an advantage
• are motivated by being responsible for a given area of responsibility where you are free to plan, organise, and prioritise your tasks and work with several issues at any one time
• thrive in an international environment and can thrive on building good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristina Marie If Hansen, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99559208, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices,
working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.