IT and digital
Trading Systems Engineer
Imagine a future where you help drive the digital landscape roadmap of green energy trading by developing our current ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) Landscape
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and support our software solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll contribute to building, operating, and troubleshooting our major energy platforms and, after thorough onboarding, participating in 24x7 on-call support roster rotation, covering applications in the Finance & IT landscape. You’ll thrive in an international matrix organisation, transforming into a global green energy major.
Welcome to Markets & Risk
You’ll be part of New Markets and Products team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering new products and operate our existing products and platforms within the trading landscape. You’ll work with your colleagues in a global scrum team, while being part of a bigger competency team of 30 skilled technicians.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing, developing, and delivering new products and markets across different CTRM/ETRM systems
- working closely with front office, risk management, back office, and legal stakeholders on product design, market enablement, and IT operations
- shaping with domain designs and acting as a SME for trade capture and lifecycle
- contributing to operational excellence through incident handling, root cause analysis, and change requests/enhancements implementation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of commodity trading and risk management platforms, such as Openlink Endur (preferred), Aligne, Allegro, etc.
- have experience working in energy trading, energy operations, risk management, green finance, settlement, treasury, or cross-commodities
- have experience in financial, physical, or storage product modelling, in trade lifecycle design, and solution programming using Java, PL/SQL, and/or Endur specific OpenJVS
- have strong backend investigation skills and are energised about working with IT operations
- are curious, passionate about problem-solving, and appreciate working in an agile, transparent, and trust-based working culture.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-06-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.