Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in sourcing our HVDC/HVAC power transmission assets in global markets
Join us in this role where you’ll develop sourcing strategies for asset projects and project manage sourcing processes, in cooperation with a multidisciplinary project team, where you’ll play a vital role in driving the commercial strategy and negotiations.
Welcome to Power Transmission Sourcing
You’ll be part of a diversified team of 12 procurement professionals where you, together with your colleagues, will drive our sourcing efforts from end to end to deliver the best-in-class CAPEX agreement. Together, you’ll be responsible for the procurement of our power transmission assets, incl. onshore and offshore substations, both HVDC and HV.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing sourcing strategies for specific asset project(s), with established knowledge regarding risk and opportunity
- handling commercial project management of the end-to-end sourcing process by coordinating with a multidisciplinary project team.
- setting negotiation strategies and leading intensive commercial and contractual negotiations to achieve the best business results
- acting as a liaison between our company and suppliers with aligned communication strategies and managing stakeholders to ensure aligned agenda and decision-making
- contributing to the transformation process when implementing the chosen contracting strategies through the sourcing processes with a ‘change’ mindset.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working with large EPCI procurement projects with highly complicated technical scopes
- have a strong commercial mindset and drive deliveries together with a cross-disciplinary team
- are an adept negotiator with experience in identifying value drivers and securing the best business results in an adverse market environment.
- preferably have experience within onshore construction, offshore construction, and/or HV electrical systems.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Yuan Liu, Head of Transmission Sourcing, on (Denmark +45) 99556735 on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00-13:00 CET; Central Europe Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.