IT and digital
Senior Technology Consultant
Imagine a future where you ensure the security, operations, maintenance, and lifecycle management of our network infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll design and implement network patch management plans with proper and thorough testing. Together with your colleagues and with aligned execution and planning, you’ll provide the business with a secure and stable platform to operate on which supports our important business assets, wind farms, and power plants
Welcome to IT/OT Infrastructure Engineering
You’ll be part of the Offshore Network Lifecycle Management team which includes professionals that are passionate about ensuring the stability and security of the network infrastructure and platform. Within the SAFe framework, you’ll collaborate closely with colleagues across departments, vendors, product owners, and other business stakeholders. The department currently consist of 31 colleagues of various disciplines such as Database Administration, Windows Server, VM, Unix, Backup & Archiving, Network and Solar winds
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in Life Cycle management design meetings & Redesign OT network infrastructure with high availability
- preparing pre and post-test scenarios before execution.
- planning and executing the new design with minimal interruption to the production sites
- handling Ad-hoc Network tasks or projects on demand
- deploying SD-WAN solutions for new sites, or migrating existing sites from DMVPN to SD-WAN
- supporting Core network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, wireless solutions in production environment, and participating in escalation calls for Production IT and Network troubleshooting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience working on routing protocols and are well-versed in BGP, OSPF, and Multicast
- can provide real-time knowledge in Network design, planning, implementation, and troubleshooting, with experience in managing Cisco ASR/ISR, Nexus 5K/9K, and Cisco ACI/APIC
- need to hold a CCNA or CCNP certification and have ITIL experience using ServiceNow
- hold a ITIL V4 Foundation certification, or equivalent
- have solid experience from a Cisco-powered network environment, either at a large enterprise or a service provider with good understanding of, and experience with networking and network security.
- possess strong demonstrated customer interaction skills and teamwork competencies. Speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com on Monday and Wednesday from 10am to 5pm (GMT+8), if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.