IT and digital
Senior Communication Consultant with a focus on digitalisation
Imagine a future where you drive employees’ engagement through creative and user-centric communication for the most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an international team that creates and drives communication on our digital initiatives. You’ll aim to improve the status of communication across IT and our organisation, with a view to contributing to our green journey.
Welcome to Digital Transformation
You’ll be part of the IT Communication Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will take on the strategic role of communication advisor and create creative, user-centric communication that supports digital objectives, in a team that values teamwork, ingenuity, and ambition. We’re a diverse, highly competent, creative, and supportive team of communication consultants and graphic designers. We each have our focus area, but we work across the team to add value and create compelling communication solutions and knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing communication strategies and plans
- building awareness around our agile initiatives in a fun and engaging way
- managing employee engagement activities and projects working closely with key stakeholders
- maintaining editorial content and contributing to our internal communication channels, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- cooperating with Change and UX consultants to create insight-driven activities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background within communication, marketing, or similar, having achieved strong results
- have a proven track record of driving campaigns and excellent project and event management skills
- have strong communication skills and know how to translate complex subjects into easily understood and user-oriented stories
- are well-acquainted with communication strategies, incl. knowing which tools to use to make a compelling case and what kind of content works on which platforms
- have a proactive approach to your work, strong relationship-building skills, and are comfortable working together with senior stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis from 10 August.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Beata Gluszcz, Senior Communication Consultant, on (Poland +48) 573412338 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.