Strategy and business development
Senior or Lead Management Consultant
Imagine a future where managers across the company engage you to work on their most demanding challenges in a partnership-based consulting relationship
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with managers to set ambitious goals and find practical ways to develop their organisational capabilities for better and more sustainable performance. Our internal consultancy team works in practically all areas of the company, from large-scale offshore installation projects and operations supply chain to finance and HR.
Welcome to our internal management consultancy
You’ll be part of our independent consulting firm within the Group where you, together with your ten dedicated colleagues, will manage consulting engagements in the role of project manager or consultant and conduct a wide selection of tasks, from mapping processes, revising KPIs to developing communication material.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with managers to define ambitious goals based on a thorough understanding of the business logic and need for change
- driving the analysis of the current reality to identify the critical issues that drive performance and define KPIs and targets
- facilitating the development of creative new ideas to resolve issues and help build stronger organisational capabilities that will help deal with future issues
- coaching managers and employees using practical, goal-oriented, iterative implementation methods to ensure sustained change
- identifying critical behaviour and cultural aspects to optimise organisational operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree within a relevant field, a strong business understanding, technical curiosity, and passion for data-driven analytical work
- are curious by nature and enjoy the process of getting to know new people and investigating how things work
- have a high-achieving mindset combined with a humble, client-oriented, and personal approach to consulting
- have previous experience from internal or external consulting in the role of consultant as well as in the role of project manager
- preferably have practical experience with process optimisation methodologies, e.g., Lean Six Sigma (incl. possible certification) and potentially experience with lean construction
- are fluent in Danish and English, verbally as well as in writing.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tomas Baek, Director, on (Denmark +45) 99555321 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work closely with internal clients across the company. On some projects, you may be fully located in Gentofte, and on others, you’ll need to travel to the UK, Germany, and possibly also Asia and the US.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.