Strategy and business development
People Data Business Partner
Imagine a future where you’re part of redefining what people data can be used for and become a key person in the tailoring people data
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for collaborating with the business about their data needs. You’ll be an expert on the available data and be responsible for guiding the business in their needs, providing advice on what data can be provided. Aside from that, this role is key when reporting towards the executive level as well as the Board. The reports are made frequently and are part of the tasks you’re responsible for.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of GPS Quality and Compliance where you, together with your colleagues, will seek to deliver excellence. A big part of our team’s responsibility is to deliver high quality reports to the business. We often end up collaborating on reports to learn from each other and each member of the team have their area of expertise. You’ll become part of a team with great focus on personal and professional development with regular follow up on your development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- becoming an expert on reporting and as such, will be a go-to person for advice both within the team and rest of the organisation.
- facilitating talks with the stakeholders and understand their needs to suggest ways of working with the available data to create value for the stakeholders
- supporting internal and external stakeholders with people data reports - Often, you’ll find yourself in organising position working across several departments when creating these reports
- being a project manager for the larger reports and projects that the team participates in.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are diligent and results-driven, and have a structured and proactive approach to problem-solving
- have a master’s degree, or equivalent, in general business or another relevant subject
- have good stakeholder management skills, i.e., are a skilled communicator who can identify what is important and relay that to a cross-organisational team with a technical background
- have good Microsoft Excel/Power Point and analytical skills
- preferably have experience with SAP or similar ERP systems, however this isn’t a requirement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Enes Resovic, Head of GPS Quality & Compliance, on (Denmark +45) 99555410 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.