Assistant Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of a dynamic team of highly experienced colleagues that manages contracts for our projects in Europe and US
Join us in this role where you’ll manage contracts in our offshore wind power projects. In our projects, you’ll be a part of a team of contract managers who manage a cluster of contracts and you’ll support our internal stakeholders and external suppliers through the execution process of a new wind farm.
Welcome to CAPEX/DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of a team that manages contracts for our projects in Europe and the US, in close collaboration with a big group of stakeholders across our organisation. Our team of highly experienced colleagues is characterised by trust and team spirit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing variations to contracts
- handling payment certificates
- issuing Taking Over Certificates (TOCs)
- participating in project meetings with suppliers
- supporting senior contract managers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with administrative tasks and preferably have a cross-disciplinary background
- have a positive, result-oriented, and proactive approach to your tasks
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully
- are a team player
- can cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions in a global cross-cultural context.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christina Rodan Koma Aabye, Head of Global Contract Management, on (Denmark +45) 30102676 on Mondays and Tuesdays from 08:00-12:00 CET; Central European Time, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.