Finance and controlling
Service Provider, Travel and Expense Management
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent quality travel and expense management for our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring travel and expense management around the world are on time, while ensuring that we provide a high quality of services to our stakeholders.
Welcome to Operation Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services KUL where you, together with your colleagues, will support the travel and expense management for the US, Europe, and Asia Pacific regions. You’ll join the Finance Operations team within Financial Services, where you’ll be one of our 13 team members. You’ll support your team members in their daily execution and monitor service delivery within service level agreements, whilst communicating with process owners and users.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring timeliness and quality of expenses report being verified
- ensuring the accuracy of an organisation’s financial document followed compliance
- ensuring the expenses report flow is in alignment with our organisational policies
- attending and solving issues raised in ServiceNow
- assisting on credit card administration application and issues
- driving continuous improvements within the process area, i.e., providing the Service Delivery Owner with suggestions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge of travel and expense policy and compliance, especially within APAC, US, and Europe
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically within travel and expenses management
- speak and write English fluently and preferably have Korean, Mandarin, Japanese, or Vietnamese language skills as well
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving
- have good communication skills
- have experience with handling credit card administration.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.