IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong Architecture and Technology Community and ensure a target architecture for our enterprise infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the collective architecture discipline within the infrastructure delivery organisation and through a continuously updated Architectural Runway and relevant architectural artefacts ensure that these are communicated, understood, and made available. You’ll work closely with product owners, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects to incorporate company-wide architectures and clarify any challenges and obstacles progressing with agreed goals and expectations.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the leadership group alongside the release train engineer and the product manager, who constitute the delivery organisation that steer the value enabling solutions at the right quality level. In collaboration with your colleagues, you’ll work in a community consisting of 100+ architects that works with the business through an agile delivery organisation and ensure a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. You’ll be the role model for architects and technical teams, ensuring consistency around quality and forward-looking prospects.
You’ll play an important role in:
• conduct strong management, as part of the infrastructure leadership in the delivery organisation
• overseeing the collective architecture discipline within infrastructure through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant artefacts
• working closely with product owners, enterprise, application, security, and infrastructure architects to incorporate company-wide security architectures and clarify any challenges
• ensuring priority of epic features and enablers, planning of ceremonies, and resources and budget management.
To succeed in the role, you:
• are an experienced leader from earlier positions, managing programmes, people, larger initiatives, or similar.
• are familiar with and have worked with IT infrastructure architecture in larger settings and matrix organisations
• have extensive experience in developing architectures and architecture guidelines or designs for infrastructure technologies within enterprise IT, both cloud and on-premises
• are a great team player and have knowledge of how to play teams strong using cross team competencies
• have experience from working in global organisations across cultures and times zones
• are motivated by driving change
• are familiar with Agile, SAFE, DevOps, and Application Lifecycle Management
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 04 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Froling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on (Denmark +45) 99555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.