Finance and controlling
Senior Credit Analyst
Imagine a future where you work to support our strategy by making an impact through responsible credit risk management across our many different business areas
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for credit risk assessment, monitoring, and reporting, in close contact with the business. The team is responsible for all aspects of credit risk management in relation to customers, partners, financial institutions, and suppliers. The work includes many internal and external contacts, which provides the opportunity to work strategically and commercially with credit risk.
Welcome to Credit Risk
You’ll be part of Risk Management & Market Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the credit risk in the business through highly professional support to the many different activities, as well as through monitoring and reporting the credit and counterparty risk on a consolidated basis across the company.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting our business strategy by proactively securing transparent credit risk decisions
- monitoring and reporting counterparty credit risk exposure and credit worthiness and preparing relevant credit recommendations
- securing the continued development of credit risk policies, processes, and systems across the various business activities
- negotiating and managing credit risk terms and conditions towards counterparties
- performing counterparty credit assessments and managing credit risk authorisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- speak and write English fluently
- have strong analytical skills combined with a proactive and systematic approach towards solving complex cases in a changing environment
- have experience within credit risk management from a major bank, energy company, or corporation
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a relevant master's degree such as cand. merc., cand.polit., or similar.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Bjellekjær Madsen, Director, on +4599559684, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.