Executive Assistant to SVP Portfolio Development & Strategy
Imagine a future where you make a difference by providing professional executive support and solving a variety of administrative and planning tasks
Join us in this role where you’ll become the Executive Assistant to the SVP for Portfolio Development & Strategy and be an integral part of a very professional and high-energy leadership team engaging in multiple aspects of the company's green energy business growth. You’ll enable the SVP to focus and add significant value in the strategic and sustained prioritisation that needs to take place to safeguard the highest return on time invested, and you’ll be a strong contact point inside and outside of the department.
Welcome to Portfolio Development & Strategy
You’ll be part of the team who works on the strategic development and assessment of opportunities across the Ørsted portfolio of business where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility and ensure that collaboration takes place through good communication and a positive attitude. You’ll build a strong rapport with the SVP and steer his calendar, engaging with the leadership team in a good and informal working environment. In addition, you’ll use your structured approach and good problem-solving skills as an asset for the whole department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for all practicalities related to meetings, conferences, and social events
- supporting various department-related activities
- being responsible for administrative tasks within the organisation, incl. full overview of organisational chart, monthly reporting, budget planning and follow-up, etc.
- ensuring proper long-term planning, preparation, and follow-up on meetings, taking minutes, and following up on actions - also with rest of the leadership team
- providing administrative assistance, incl. travel planning, calendar handling, drafting correspondence, expense management, handling time registrations and invoicing, as well as team engagement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good experience with SAP and the Microsoft Office program suite
- are preferably familiar with SharePoint and other cloud solutions
- understand the importance of handling important and confidential information appropriately and timely, involving the right people early on
- are not afraid of giving pushback when needed, showing good ownership of your tasks and understanding the high value your role provides
- are able to handle multiple tasks at the same time, whilst being able to prioritise tasks and remain calm in a busy environment
- have years of experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant, with close reference to senior or executive management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and UK positions, please don’t hesitate to contact Kunal Patel, Head of Portfolio Development & Strategy, on +447837616474 for urgent enquiries, on Mondays and Thursdays 15:00-17:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.