Finance and controlling
Tax Technology Specialist
Imagine a future where innovation and digitisation drive Tax processes and your expertise plays a key role in their digital transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of defining and driving the digital transformation across all tax areas. You´ll develop and maintain better and leaner processes through standardisation and automation. Furthermore, you’ll facilitate handover of end-to-end processes to Ørsted Business Services (ØBS). You´ll be working together with all teams in Group Tax, Finance, ØBS, and ØBS ART, a large and agile IT organisation with a primary focus on ØBS IT and Business processes.
Welcome to Digital Tax Solutions, a new team in Group Tax
You’ll be part of Digital Tax Solutions, a new team in Group Tax where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for setting the digital transformation roadmap for Group Tax. You’ll play a part in shaping new and smarter ways of working with data and processes, whilst helping to identify roles and responsibilities between ØBS and Group Tax, ensuring good handover and readiness assessments of tasks. We offer a role with a great opportunity to lead Tax/IT projects, work agile, and develop new technologies and/or tax skills, with a focus on implementation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the development and implementation of new end-to-end processes, preparing for the new digital tax requirements being raised by Tax authorities around the world
- taking the lead to automate and standardise supporting systems and solutions, whilst facilitating handover of the designed processes to ØBS, in close cooperation with ØBS, ØBS ART, and tax specialists
- actively seeking potential improvements to processes, tax technologies and methodologies, and communicating and pushing ideas forwards
- understanding, capturing, and analysing the tax requirements to build the optimal SAP Tax design with the right supplement of tax technology solutions
- representing Group Tax in the ERP strategy, ensuring proper add-on solutions and that data requirements are met for Tax data automation and real-time reporting
- growing and maintaining good relationships with internal stakeholders and being an ambassador for “Change Management”, mitigating resistance to change.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess excellent IT skills, with a strong desire and ability to learn new skills and systems quickly, and with solid experience in tax or business processes and technology and/or data
- take an innovative approach to problem solving and are able to gain and maintain a good overview of end-to-end processes
- have good insight into ERP systems and have experience working with IT in agile environment and have good project management and delivery expertise
- have experience with implementation, digitalisation and process development, and are curious and outgoing and keep updated with digital developments within the Tax area
- have experience in driving change management in an ever-changing and growing environment, with a perseverant approach
- are a good team player, with the ability to be a strong networker and relationship builder.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK, Poland, and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Møgelvang Nielsen, Head of Indirect Tax, on +4599558331 if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.