IT and digital
Senior SAP Basis Consultant
Imagine a future where you provide support and help to create further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll become a senior SAP basis consultant for the SAP Basis team in the Platform Services department, where you’ll be responsible for maintaining and operating our critical SAP platforms. The Platform Services department is part of the Infrastructure Management Service Operation department, which comprises more than 450 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across the world.
Welcome to MY SAP Competency Centre
You’ll be part of SAP Basis team where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the SAP Basis Shared Service team together with colleagues in Kuala Lumpur and Denmark to support all value-delivery tasks and projects. We offer a flexible and vibrant working environment in a team supporting an increasingly agile organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working closely with our business areas, IT, SAP, and other solution partners and suppliers to maintain the SAP system landscape, including ECC, PO, BW HANA, Mobility Environment, and Solution Manager
- working closely with the Infrastructure and Operational teams in Denmark and Kuala Lumpur
- investigating and resolving problems, inefficiencies, and performance issues, as part of incident management
- functioning as business contact and subject matter expert for guidance and ‘deep dive’ technical analyses for issues that have not been resolved through normal help desk and operations escalation process
- performing tuning and optimisations for future growth and performance requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and/or very strong technical skills within several SAP technologies, as well as OS and DB platforms
- are currently in a similar position to a senior SAP basis consultant with experience in service management and project implementations
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, demonstrated customer-interaction skills, and teamwork competences
- are independent and self-driven, but more importantly also a team player
- thrive in an international and diverse environment and speak and write English fluently to enable you to communicate efficiently with stakeholders
- have experience with ITIL Foundation or an equivalent ITIL experience process while working in an ITSM tool.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-08-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements. We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.